Fuel-efficient Tire for Supermini &
Small Family Car
- - Fuel-efficient performance
- - Reassuring grip in both wet and dry confidence
- For further product information,
please download PDF Catalogue.
- Go to catalogue page
- Realizes top fuel-efficient perfom,ance by improving vehicle fuel savings, making BluEarth environmentally friendly.
The new adoption of a low-heatgenerating compound suppresses heat generation in the tyre. Rolling resistance is also reduced by curbing heat generation and energy loss.
Nano-power rubber exclusively for AE-01
- （B）Orange Oil
- Simulation of low heat generation
Pursuing fuel efficiency totally through simulation of low heat generation.
YOKOHAMA closely examined energy loss in the rubber, tread pattern and profile through unique “simulation of low heat generation” in order to optimize the overall tyre. The result was a vast improvement in fuel efficiency.
Reassuring grip in the wet
- Orange Oil enhances grip performance
Orange Oil - Patented exclusively by YOKOHAMA
- ・A natural material extracted from orange peel
- ・Superb suitability for ECO tyres
Molecular structure similar to natural rubber = well mixed, works effectively
Reduces uneven wear
- Reduces typical uneven wear on both the inside and outside of tyres on supermini and small family cars due to a unique design. This helps save resources by prolonging the life of the tyre.
- Well-dispersed silica control excessive heat for wet grip and long mileage.
- Features sufficient wear resistance befitting supermini and small family cars.