- For further product information,
please download PDF Catalogue.
- Go to catalogue page
New Design Pattern Strikes an
Optimum Balance of Street and
- ALARGE MESH LUG GROOVE
- Suppressing noise on muddy and rocky surfaces, while digging in to give you even greater traction.
- BSEQUENTIAL SIPE
- Offering optimum traction on hard ground and wet road surfaces.
- CMUD & STONE EJECTOR
- Reducing damage to groove bottoms from rocky surfaces, allowing the tires to dig deeper and keep you on track.
- DINTEGRATED DESIGN CONCEPT
- Expressing the free spirit of off-roading for SUVs and pickups.
- EAGGRESSIVE SIDE BLOCK
- Improving side-cut resistance and delivering effective traction even in deeper mud.
High-durability construction for serious off-road performance
Asymmetrical pattern strengthens wet and dry performance
- 1High-rigidity 3-ply Construction
- Ensuring excellent steering stability and side-cut resistance.
- 2Special sidewall construction
- Enhancing steering stability and side-cut resistance.
- 3Full Nylon Cover
- Preventing damage from reaching the bottom of the groove, improving durability.
- 4Large-size Rim Protector
- Protecting the wheels and keeping mud from getting out between the tires and rims.
Improving wear resistance and durability.
- Adoption of
New Triple Polymer
- Improving responsiveness and adding a sense of firmness, as well as enhancing steering stability and wear resistance. Prevents tread damage too, always a concern in off-road driving.
Delivering excellent traction
and reducing uneven wear performance.
- Enlarged Contact Area
- Off-road drivers have to expect the unexpected. The GEOLANDER M/T G003 seeks not only traction performance on and off the road, but also improved durability. Feedback from our racing experience under the world’s harshest conditions helped us create a durable tire built to stand up to the extremes of off-road driving.
Focus on Comfort
- Optimized Pitch Variation
- Suppressing noise by optimizing the pitch geometry of the tread pattern and dispersing noise peaks.
Optimizes pitch on the inside and outside of the type
to achieve both enhanced maneuverability and quietness.