Handling - Vibration
- Condition of damage
Car body or steering wheel vibrates vertically or laterally. Such vibrations normally occur at speeds of about 80km/h or more.
- 1. Imbalance of tire-rim assembly
- 2. Excessive run-out of tire-rim assembly
- 3. Improper mounting of tires on rims
- 4. Abnormal wear such as spot wear, wavy wear, heel & toe wear, etc
- 5. Faulty steering parts, joints, shock absorber, etc.
Consult your car/tire dealer
- 1. Throughly adjust the imbalance of tire-rim assembly
- 2. Mount tires on rims properly
- 3. If abnormal wear is found, rotate the tires
- 4. Repair the mechanical parts such as faulty steering parts, joints, shock absober, etc.