Yokohama Tire México, S de RL de CV (YTMX)
Sales of tires in Mexico, Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Panamá, Caribbean and marketing activities.Number of employees
51 (as of December 2021)Location
Querétaro, Qro, México.Corporate Office
Bernardo Quintana 300 Int. 1102 Torre 57, Centro Sur, Querétaro, Qro. Mexico.Warehouse
Querétaro, Qro. 175K tires capacity,Saltillo, Coahuila 5K tires capacity,Toluca, Mex. 50K tires capacity.Contact for consultation and complaints
Tel：+52 442 4049500
Message from the President
Yokohama Tire Mexico was established in 2013 and is a subsidiary of Yokohama Corporation of North America with responsibility of the Mexican Market as well as the Central America and Caribbean Markets.
We have been working since day one in developing a culture of principles and values with a strong code of ethics aim to gain sustainability in the economic, environmental, and social areas.
This year our objective is to strengthen our activities by designing and implementing a YTMX CSR strategy to be fully in line with YRC Management vision – “To Build a Trusted Identity as Contributing Member of the Global Community“.
All YTMX’s teammates are trained in corporate policies and values, as well as in each of the procedures of our Quality Management System, especially in our Code of Ethics, which is signed by each member ensuring that all employees know and understand it and also we made annual evaluations regarding the content of the ethics code to ensure that we keep in mind all precepts included.
Respect for Human Rights is essential in the business culture of YTMX, our Code of Ethics includes precepts of equal opportunities, non-discrimination, sexual harassment, non-violence and we have mechanisms for reporting any offense that violates the Human Rights of our teammates. We also have and comply with instruments to identify psychosocial risks in our collaborators.
Our work philosophy is focused on the person as the main core and we strive to offer competitive salaries and employment benefits, development programs that allow us to generate an ideal environment work and a permanence in our Company. Every year, we apply different evaluation instruments to identify opportunity areas for the continuous improvement of our labor practices. The safety of our collaborators is a priority at YTMX.
In recent years we have carried out activities related to the environment, such as:
- Donation of signaling routes within the El Cimatario National Park in Querétaro México.
- All of our staff members are working to reduce our electricity and lighting expenses, cutting down on unnecessary printing and economize the use of paper.
- YTMX is a member of the rubber chamber and we participate in used tire collection activities.
- We have a certified supplier who is responsible for disposing of used tires, in charge of disposing of the tires in compliance with the legal provisions in Mexico.
Fair Operating Practices
Policy on corruption and other irregularities
We strive to prevent corruption by ensuring that we do not provide benefits such as bribes. In order to enable Whistleblowers to report anonymously from inside and outside the company, we have made available.
E-mail contact: email@example.com
Corporate confidential line: 800-2161288 or https://www.ligthhouse-services.com/yokohamatire
Our central focus is oriented the client satisfaction (QMS).
- We have a 1-800 line to serve Mazda original equipment customers.
- We deal with complaints and suggestions received through the Federal Consumer Attorney (PROFECO).
- We successfully implemented our unique “mileage guarantee” in Mexico, to guarantee the satisfaction of the final customer.
Community Involvement and Development
Relationship with the Mexican Red Cross in Querétaro.
- Donation of resources for the acquisition of ambulance medical equipment for the transfer of patients with Covid-19.
- Donation of tires for ambulances.
- Special discount on tires for workers in the health and rescue of the Mexican Red Cross.
- Sponsorship of a musical concert for the benefit of children in vulnerable situations in Querétaro.
- Donation of resources for a Children Home in Ensenada, Mexico.
- YTMX’s employees contributed by donating to the international red cross in its relief activities in Ukraine.
Community support activities
- We sponsored a concert in support of homeless children in the city of Queretaro, where our corporate office is located.
- Talks at universities with the aim of raising awareness among students so that they avoid driving responsibly and under the influence of alcohol.