CSR Slogan “Caring for the Future”
Caring for the Future
CSR Management Vision (Launched 2008)
To build a trusted identity as a contributing member of the global community.
CSR Action Guidelines
- Identify continually changing social trends.
- Ascertain the items that can contribute.
- Act swiftly to earn affirm trust.
- Practice CSR in one’s own work.
Yokohama Rubber Group Action Guideline
- We shall respect human right Inside and outside the company
- We shall create workplaces that are safe and healthy
- We shall We shall harmonize our activities with the global environment
- We shall provide safe and high-quality products and services
- We shall conduct corporate activities with a high transparency and practice proper disclosure of information
- We shall observe not only laws and regulations but also social norms
- We shall aspire to harmony and prosperity with local communities
Yokohama Rubber Group Action Guidelines (the entire document)
The Yokohama Rubber Group shares ISO 26000 and the 10 principles of the United Nations Global Compact in 4 fields as guidelines for conducting business activities. Specifically, it is recognized by the international community as the following universal value adopted and agreed on worldwide, and we request that it be supported and put into practice.
- Human rights: The Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- Labour: The International Labour Organization’s Declaration on Fundamental Principles and Rights at work
- Environment: The Rio Declaration on Environment and Development
- Anti-corruption: The United Nations Convention Against Corruption